2008-12-11

Finally  

0 comments


I once again went to the gym with the hopes to see a guy with a great ass. And so I saw him biking on a cycling-machine. I am so tired right now, just need to go to bed in order to make my beauty sleep before tomorrow but I need to highlight this babe. So I saw him in the showers. Couldn’t help but feel quite happy to knot the towel around my waist. It hid my hard-on.

Then when I’ve started to take out my clean clothes from the locker he came around from the left of the locker-cubicle. He remained naked and started to fiddle with the key to his lock. I just stopped and started staring, he must have been aware of me already in the showers. He took one hand on one of my butt cheeks. He squeezed one time. He held his hand for about 30 seconds.

Then he started to dry himself off with his towel, got dressed and put the portable locker in his bag. He just looked at me once before he turned the corner and the room. That look meant he wanted more! At a moment he decided the fact that he could touch my ass. I know who he is, and he knows who I am. I only need to make him sure that trying doesn’t mean anything. I know my mission the next time when I meet him in a club. It’s too front up, and blunt to suggest going home to me when I’ll see him in the gym.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ Finally