2008-12-10

My neighbour's son  

0 comments


I had the most boring day today. Felt really tired when I woke up, had to drag myself to make coffee and to go into the shower. I obviously just wanted to remain in bed with myself. Coze up in my underwear and solve crosswords. You know, it’s cold outside and you don’t want to do anything but being by yourself or with a close friend. I had to go to work.

My day was quite hectic; another meeting after another took time from even looking at my mailbox. I hate those days when you don’t even have time to even speak to colleagues. My day went in full fast forward. I tried to concentrate on the beauty of various male colleagues. One had a full hour of a presentation and I didn’t even think of looking at his crotch. That’s really bad for being me!

I decided to skip lunch and my dinner plans tonight. Instead I just wanted to go home and put on a good DVD. Have a beer and just don’t give a toss about anything in the world right now. I thought a good idea was going to put on a machine in the launderette. I picked up a bag of dirty t-shirts and briefs all in colours so it wouldn’t take that long time. When I got down to the laundry room a neighbour’s son was just folding clean and dry clothes. He smiled and said go ahead. I hadn’t booked.

I never spent that much time chatting with him except “oh hello”. He told me about university. His exams and that he wanted to go skiing over the New Year but he did not know if his parents would sponsor him for two weeks of fun. I have to say, he is a quite of a stud. Standing there in his training trousers in gray cotton and a white Calvin Klein tank top - he looked so good. I can’t believe I’ve missed this guy living in my small block of condominium flats.
I said that by just concentrating on his studies from now one, leaving him two weeks before exams would show his parents that he was serious and that he deserved a winter break. Then my mobile rang, and I had to take the call. So I left the laundry room and took him with me in my mind. Gosh what is so very close to your eyes and you don’t know about it!

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “ My neighbour's son